The modern, family friendly building was renovated in 2006 and has 339 rooms in total over 7 floors. Amongst the hotel facilities count a foyer with 24-hour reception, a currency exchange desk and lifts as well. Dining options include a café, an inviting bar and an air-conditioned restaurant and highchairs available on request. Further facilities include a games and TV room, a shop as well as an Internet terminal in the lobby. For younger guests, there is a kids club as well as a playground and the hotel also offers a bicycle rental. Furthermore, the hotel offers luggage storage and a separate shower on guests' departure day.
This inviting city hotel is located in a peaceful quarter of Calella, close to the town centre. Various shopping facilities and entertainment venues are located just a few paces from the hotel (300 m). Links to the public transport network are located a mere 200 m away and the nearest beach is only 300 m from the hotel.
Year of construction: 1968
Last renovated: 2006
Number of floors (main building): 9
Total number of rooms: 339
Single rooms: 7
Double / twin rooms: 327
Disabled rooms: 5
Amenities and services
Air-conditioned in common areas, Reception area, 24h check-in, Safe, Money Exchange, Lift-s, Bar-s, Restaurant -s, Public Internet, Mini club*, Playground, Outdoor pool, Heated pool*, Children's pool, Sun loungers, Whirlpool*, Sauna*, Sunbathing Terrace, Gym*
* Charges may apply
Bathroom, Bath, Hairdryer, Direct dial telephone, Satellite / cable TV, Double bed, Central air-conditioned, Central heating, Safe, Balcony/Terrace
The hotel features a pool with a large sun terrace on the roof with a bar, sun loungers and parasols as well as 3 Jacuzzis. Guests are invited to relax in the hotel's sauna or work out in the gym. The hotel also offers table tennis, snooker (for an added fee) and a bowling alley (for an added fee). An entertainment program is also offered in the evenings by the hotel. The nearest golf course about 5 kilometres from the hotel. Sun loungers and parasols are laid out on the beach for use by hotel guests with charge.
All Inclusive / Premium
- Full Board in the buffet restaurant
- Unlimited locally produced wine, beer, soft drinks and water with mean in the restaurant
- A selection of locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the bar from 10am until midnight
- Hot and cold snacks from 10am until midnight, expect in meal times. After dinner only cold snacks are served.
- Ice cream and ice lollies for the children between 10am and 6pm
- Complete program of entertainment including activities for adults, sports, shows and dance.
- Mini club for the children including a multitude of activities, mini-fiestas and afternoon snacking. The mascot, TOPI will also visit the mini club every week.
- Half price tickets for the award winning family show, Medieval Castle or Comte de Valltordera. (Includes Knights Tournament, Flamenco show and live music)
- Free use of washing machines and dryers
- TOP Cycling; Free use of bicycles to ride at your leisure
- EXCLUSIVE IN THE 4* HOTELS: A limited selection of premium brand drinks
All Inclusive Gold
- As per the standard All Inclusive above, but with added extras…
- A wide and extensive array of special drinks and premium brands (i.e. Irish Coffee, Cappuccino, Milk Shakes, Fruit Juices, Imported Beers, Cava, Martini, Sangria, Cocktails, Malibu, Gordon’s Gin, Jagermister, Smirnoff and many more)
We would like to inform you that the hotel H·TOP Calella Palace & SPA **** superior and H·TOP Olympic *** does no longer have a parking area available.
Jan - Apr 2019
Monday-Sunday : 09:00-22:00